On 19 October 2021, the Brussels Architecture Prize exhibition opened its doors at See U in the Brussels municipality of Ixelles. Initiated by Urban.Brussels and A+ Architecture in Belgium for the first time this year, the exhibition brings together the nominated projects that caught the attention of the jury members. It enabled the public to discover the architectural practices of 24 architecture offices through one or several projects. On this occasion, models, photographs and explanatory sheets illustrated each project.
- From 19/10/2021 to 14/12/2021.
- Opening on 19 October at 19:00 [FULLY BOOKED]
- See U Brussels (Avenue de la Couronne 227, 1050 Ixelles).
- Open Thursday and Friday from 15:30 to 18:30 and on weekends from 15:30 to 18:30.
- Take your Covid Safe Ticket (CST) and ID with you.
Photographs : © Adrien de Hemptinne